2. I am finally making progress on my sister's arm warmers. Yesterday I knit an entire one and didn't have to rip out ever.
3. Yes, I'm blogging from the practice room again.
4. I don't think I'm going to be able to knit an entire one today.
5. This means I won't be done until at least Wednesday because Tuesdays are for Tom's afghan.
6. Happy Independence Day to all you readers in the US. Now don't do anything stupid - we don't have universal healthcare.
7. I've never done anything stupid.
9. When did I become monogamous with my knitting? I remember a time when I used to work on more than one project.
10. I kind of like finishing things, though.
11. Speaking of monogamy, I have been getting a lot of emails asking about The Composer and why he hasn't been on the blog lately. The reason for that is because we broke up several months ago.
12. Yeah, that means no more pictures of a Jake Gyllenhaal lookalike for you guys. Sorry.
13. After my lengthy post about my love of colorwork mittens it's looking like my next pair of mittens may not be colorwork at all. In fact, they may be pure white.
14. I borrowed that picture from my digital copy of Knitting Traditions, Winter 2010. It actually belongs to them and is attributed to Joe Coca.
15. I blame this new mitten desire on Ivar. His twined knitting is just too damn impressive.
16. Those mittens are going to have to wait like the rest of them, though, because I have a few unbloggable projects in the lineup that I have to do first.
17. I know. Boring.
18. Maybe I'll show you the UFOs I've been finishing along the sidelines. That'll keep you entertained.
20. Back to practicing.